ON Pro Pre 360 GM
300Mg Of Caffeine To Deliver Energy, Focus, And Endurance*
A High-Performing Pre-Workout *
Out of stock
DELIVERS ENERGY, FOCUS, PUMPS, AND ENDURANCE*
A high-performing pre-workout to help get you through your workout from start to finish*.
- 300 mg of Caffeine per Scoop to Support Energy and Focus*
- 3.2 Grams of Beta-Alanine (CarnoSyn®) to Support Endurance*
- 200 mg of Rhodiola for Endurance Support*
- 6 Grams of L-Citrulline as a N.O. Precursor
- 2 Grams of L-Leucine
- 300 mg of Ashwagandha Extract (KSM66 ASHWAGANDHA®)
- 100 mg Coffee Fruit Concentrate (NeuroFactor™)
- 75 mg of Trans-Resveratrol (resVida®)
The ingredients in this pre workout are pretty straight forward and without surprises. Here is a short discussion/explanation for each.
- L-Citrulline 6 g – Instead of using citrulline malate, ON uses straight l-citrulline at the powerful 6 gram dosage. While we like good old malate, most companies use a smaller dosage when opting for straight l-citrulline. Optimum Nutrition didn’t. Good for them!
- Beta-Alanine 3.2 g – Three and a fifth grams is the lowest clinical dosage for beta-alanine, but it IS A CLINICAL DOSAGE! Which, is something that most pre workouts miss out on!
- Caffeine 300 mg – This is a large dosage of caffeine, however they saved it and made it mega-effective with some of the ingredients below. ON uses caffeine anhydrous in this pre workout, you can learn about the different forms of caffeine here.
- Rhodiola rosea 200 mg – Rhodiola is an exotic name for an herb that helps the body cope with stress. This is called an adaptogen.
- L-Theanine 200 mg – L-theanine is one of the key ingredients that smooth’s over the 300 mg caffeine anhydrous dosage.
- KSM-66 300 mg – This patented form of ashwagandha acts similar to Rhodiola but a bit more.
- NeuroFactor 100 mg – Common in a few fat burners and pre workouts, this is a specific type of coffee extract.
- Trans-Resveratrol 75 mg – Powerful anti-oxidant. Well, the synthetic version at least.
- L-Leucine 2 g – An anabolic amino acid.
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 1 g – Neuro transmitter, smooth’s over caffeine and aids focus + mood.
- Magnesium 220 mg – Magnesium is an incredibly important mineral. However, there are two flaws in the ON pre workout. First, magnesium isn’t an ingredient for pre workout; its best taken at night. Second, they use the oxide version of magnesium which is a laxative. For lighter users, this might get-ya while you squat!